Join Our Team
Unique is adding to our talent.
If traditional college or technical schools are not for you and you are ready to start your new career now, we encourage you to apply for one of our open positions.
TITLE: Prepress Technician
REPORTS TO: Prepress Team Lead and Production Manager
JOB FUNCTION: Responsible for preparing customer supplied files for output to proofing and print devices using Mac and Windows OS platforms.
- Sets up digital files for print
- Performs design and color corrections utilizing RIP software
- Sends finalized files to appropriate printer utilizing RIP software
- Prints, trims, and finishes print proofs as necessary
- Maintains company’s professional reputation
- Ensures safety guidelines are followed
- Additional special projects as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the print industry
- Strong customer service skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Suite and all other basic programs
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, XMPie, Pitstop and/or Heidelberg a plus
- Intermediate math and measuring skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain detail orientation such as proper workflow and prioritization of jobs
- Participate in printing activities, as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain regular attendance.
No experience is required. We will give you training and skillsets you need to be highly successful when you join our growing team. If you enjoy hands on work, flexible schedules, amazing teammates, and have an eye for quality and detail, let’s talk!
To apply call us at 303-830-2999 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.